Monday, September 13, 2010

The Month is halfway over...

I've finished, blocked the Saroyan scarf!  Which means 2 down, and 2 more to go for my 4 by October goal, which is perfect timing because the month is almost halfway over!  I've also begun my Clapotis and I do think that it is coming out very sharp looking!

IMG_0788
 I have to admit, it looks pretty snazzy... and it makes a nice warm scarf as well as shawlette to cover a lucky girl's shoulders!  It's going into what I call my Gift Stash, which is basically a bunch of FO's that I took on for the challenge or due to boredom.  It'll probably be given away during Christmas!

As I already mentioned, I started the Clapotis as well... finally using that rainbow ball of Color Changing Cotton that I purchased on Etsy from Wolle's Yarn Creations (it's AMAZING... the colors are so vibrant... I can't wait to finish and wear it.  I'm also almost finished with the foot decreases on my classic socks.

Quick update on the KAL... It looks like we have set a date for the beginning of the Hoarfrost Moebius... we're just waiting on one of our buddies to confirm availability!  I've also agreed to knit the Stefane sweater from the Berocco Vintage book with another buddy... Just a quick glance at the sweater, I'm sure I can get away with just making a Women's large for me... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment